Free in New York
Holiday Train Show at Grand Central
For a fourteeth year in a row, New York's Central Station presents ancient trains from the New York Transit Museum Gallery Annex and Store at Grand Central Terminal.
The shows is available until February 21st 2016. For more information, visit: www.grandcentralterminal.com
The Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center
You can't be in New York without making a stop at Rockfeller Center to see the giant Christmas tree we all saw in Home Alone. The tree can be seen until January 6th 2016.
For more information, visit rockefellercenter.com.
The Beautiful Christmas windows.
One of the best ways to get into the Christmas spirit is to simply walk around New York City. Here are amazing stores to visit during the holidays:
· Macy’s, 34th St/6th Ave. The real Santa is on the 8th floor.
· Barney, 660 Madison Ave/ 61st St
· Bloomingdale’s, 1000 3rd Ave/59th St
· Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave/56th & 57th St
· Cartier, 653 Fifth Ave/ 52nd St
· Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave/ 55th & 56th St
· Saks Fifth Avevue, 611 Fifth Ave/49Th & 50th St
· Lord & Taylor, 424 Fifth Ave/38th St